After clicking the "Submit" button and completing the registration process, you are stating that you are eligible for an account and you agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions of the service ("TOS").
Red Carpet Tees reserves the right to add, delete and/or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this terms and conditions of service, at any time and in its sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on the Red Carpet Tees Web Site. If any modification is unacceptable to you, you can only choose not to use the Red Carpet Tees website and service. Your continued use of the Red Carpet Tees web site will constitute binding acceptance of the changes of the Terms and Conditions of Service.
In order for Red Carpet Tees to quickly, efficiently and professionally serve our customers needs as well as to insure that all customer correspondence is properly documented, please submit ALL inquiries to us via email. Inquiries will be confirmed to you within minutes and responded to within 24 hours or less as long as your order number or the word "Red Carpet Tees" is placed in the subject line of your email, and it is sent to email@example.com ONLY. Please DO NOT send emails to any other Red Carpet Tees email address (unless you are requested) since it will be discarded as SPAM.
• What is the GO R E D Membership Club?
By becoming a member of the GO R E D Exclusive Membership Club, you'll get one of our exclusive t-shirts sent to you each month automatically for a flat rate of $45 tax & shipping Included.
• Why should I join?
Where do we begin! How about. Its Exclusive, style drenched shirts. plus a free tee every year, just to put a little Icing on the cake. Its like a magazine subscription, but with much better perks, like something trendy you can actually put on your body.
• How does membership work?
By purchasing a subscription, you will receive a t-shirt shipped to you each month. Subscriptions are available on a monthly recurring basis.
• When will my orders ship?
GO R E D Exclusive Membership Club shirts will ship on the 25th of each month, and purchases made in the calendar month will receive the exclusive tee that is scheduled to ship for the following month. So, orders placed within November will have their shirts shipped on the December 25th, and all orders within December will ship January 25th, and so on.
• International subscriptions?
The GO R E D Exclusive Membership Club is not available outside of the domestic USA at this time. Sorry!
Can I opt out?
Monthly subscriptions, renewals can be cancelled at anytime. Subscriptions are prepaid in full when purchased, and no partial refunds are available.
Can I choose the specific design that I will receive?
Not at this time. Each month's tee will be auto selected and mailed to the subscribers for that month.
Print On Demand Services-By Request Only.
(1) The Customer guarantees when using our print on demand services, warrants, and certifies that it does not infringe upon or unlawfully, wrongfully, or improperly use any trademark, trade name, service mark, or copyright owned or claimed by another. The Customer further guarantees, warrants, and certifies that to its knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any trademark, trade name service mark, copyright formerly or currently used by the Customer in connection with the services rendered by the Company. The Customer shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company from and against any and all liabilities, costs or expenses which the Company might incur arising from or relating to the Customer's infringement upon, or unlawful, wrongful, or improper use of a trademark, trade name, service mark, or copyright owned or claimed by another.
(2) Furthermore, the Red Carpet Tees shall not be liable for any injury or damage to any person or property whatsoever by reason of, or in any manner growing out of, the Customer's infringement upon, unlawful, wrongful, or improper use of a trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, owned or claimed by another.
(3) Red Carpet Tees reserves the right to decide in its sole discretion whether to reproduce images presented to it in connection with its business as well as the sole discretion to deny the customer the ability to utilize Red Carpet Tees website for the sale of their goods.
(4) Customer certifies that he is over the legal age 18 and has the ability to enter into any and all transactions on Red Carpet Tees website.
(5) Due to the customized nature of all products sold on our website, cancellations will not be honored once an order has entered production. All orders are to be fully paid for at the time of production.
(6) Based on the advice of Red Carpet Tees production team, alterations to certain aspects of your custom product order such as the merchandise brand, size, color, print process used, print size, print color etc., may be required due to limitations caused by available product, available production materials, production equipment capabilities, as well as limitations caused by the quality or type of your submitted design. In this instance you agree that Red Carpet Tees will send an approval request via the email address which you submitted when placing your order. If you do not agree with the requested change you retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within 10 days of it being sent to you. Red Carpet Tees may re-request that you accept a production alteration one additional time if an alternative method to produce your merchandise is available. If you reject this 2nd request your order will be cancelled and you will be fully refunded via your initial method of payment.
Returns & Refunds
If you are not satisfied with your pre stocked order for any reason, we will accept the return of items that are in new, unused condition, with original tags attached and all original packaging and other components included, when accompanied by an original Red Carpet Brand receipt/invoice or gift receipt. All Red Carpet Brand merchandise must have all original packaging and components to be eligible for return or exchange. Returned items must not be washed, worn or altered. We do not accept returns of swimwear, underwear, custom-made or personalized items or Clearance items.
Credit for your returned item(s) will be refunded back to your account in the same form of payment used to purchase the item(s). The credit should appear on your next statement. You should receive an email confirming the completion of return processing. When returning/exchanging merchandise purchased online: by mail. All returns/exchanges of online orders, by mail must be returned within 30 days from the day the order was shipped.
(7b) When using our print on demand services, Red Carpet Tees produces each and every customer order on a personalized basis which allows us to customize the product as well as to offer literally millions of design choices. For this reason Red Carpet Tees is unable to accept returns or exchanges of product due to a customers desire to the change the size, style, color, art or design of the product that they ordered.
Red Carpet Tees responsibility is to duplicate, to the best of our ability, designs which are submitted even though the design image may be low resolution or may be defective in some way. Red Carpet Tees will imprint designs exactly as it is received from the customer and, we does not accept written requests to alter the design which is submitted with the order. Red Carpet Tees is not responsible for and does not accept returns or exchanges due to the designs "look" or "feel". Further, the "look" or "feel" of the designs application to the product is not grounds for the return of the product as long as the design is fully applied to the product. Products may not be returned if it has been washed or worn.
Red Carpet Tees is not responsible for fading or other damage which are caused during improper washing or care. The proper care instructions are clearly posted at Red Carpet Tees , you can find it out easily in the help section.
Our product is sized exactly to industry standards. Red Carpet Tees provides detailed sizing charts in various places throughout our web site and is not responsible for incorrect size ordering.
Red Carpet Tees does not provide cash refunds for product which has been shown to be defective. Red Carpet Tees strict policy is to repair or to re-do all truly defective print on demand products and to re-ship it back to the customer at Red Carpet Tees expense.
(7f) RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER
Red Carpet Tees will provide a Return Authorization number and return address once a valid claim regarding defective product is submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. This claim must be submitted within 5 business days of the products receipt by the customer and must be received by Red Carpet Tees within 30 days of the products receipt by the customer. When requesting a Return Authorization number, the following information is required: Detailed reason for return? Has product been washed or worn? Is the product potentially wearable/usable or a complete loss to you? The email must contain the customers order number in the subject line.
Red Carpet Tees customer service teams will reply within 24-48 hours with either further questions or with an Return Authorization number and a return shipping address. All returns must be clearly marked with this number.
Once the product is returned to Red Carpet Tees via standard, tracked USPS mail (Red Carpet Tees is not responsible for lost returns that are not tracked), Red Carpet Tees Quality Control team will inspect the product to determine if it is defective or not. "Defective" is defined as a material manufacturers flaw in the product itself or a material error in the imprinting or embroidering of the product. Slight variations in color, design, product size, design size or product "look" are not considered defects. A 15% re-stocking fee and return shipping charges will be charged for merchandise returned that is deemed either not damaged or if the damage is determined not to be the fault of Red Carpet Tees.
Due to the unique nature of all custom made orders (any designs, images, logos, characters or special merchandise which is used) they cannot be cancelled once production has begun (12 hours after placing order).
(8) ORDER PROCESSING
Processing of orders including orders from the continental United States (U.S.), as well as worldwide orders (INTL.) The processing period for products is estimated to be 4-8 business days. On the occasion that a product style, color or size is on back order, production time may be extended. Orders processed within this reasonable, stated period are not returnable or refundable since customized product is not re-stockable. Once processing is complete your order will be shipped immediately.
(9) ORDER SHIPPING
Our delivery times for regular airmail shipments take approximately 5-8 business days once processed for deliveries to USA and Canada. For shipments to other countries, transit may take longer due to shipping delays and increased security checks with international customs. Delivery dates are not guaranteed and may incur additional transit time due to unforeseen delays with the shipping service provider and extreme weather conditions. See shipping for additional information.
Red Carpet Tees is not responsible for any VAT, Duty Charges or Brokerage Fees at time of delivery. Please check with your local laws and regulations as we are unable to advise you on these.
(10) SHIPPING CREDIT
A SHIPPING CREDIT is a product credit which may be applied towards the shipping portion of any FUTURE product purchase during the 6 months which follows its issuance. This credit may only be utilized for one future purchase and cannot be applied towards the product portion of your future order.
(11) ORDER TRACKING
To track your order simply email email@example.com with your inquiry and our shipping department will respond in less than 24 hours via email with your order status. You must include your order number in the subject line of your email inquiry.